Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Dreams vs Reality of life

Hello All,
I am not a professional writer or blogger but just trying to write my inner thoughts about the life and whatever i am looking around me .Kindly forgive the mistakes and will be thankful to all if you provide suggestions and improvements which can be done .


I am a software professional working for one of the largest MNC of INDIA , i am very happy and satisfied with my professional life .As i get many golden opportunities to travel around the world and experience the life .
When i got my first onsite i was very happy and excited obviously anyone will be excited if they get opportunities to travel around the world.I started my journey and things become different for me .My perspective for life changed .Meeting different people ,different cultures ,self dependent which make me learn many things .As time moved on i got another opportunity and i travelled to another continent ,its like my dreams were coming true .
In India all family ,friends and other relatives were happy and started  giving my  examples to their known ones  .I was feeling like top of the world.
As time moving my friends getting married and settled down their personal life , i was still in dreams of travelling around the world as it is very hard to get the opportunity.
Life keep moving and so i , now a time came when all friends around me settled down and started new phase of life and m still living my dreams.
In past i use to talk to them frequently ,use to meet them daily and as we all were bachelors so we stayed together in house .Life was totally different ,i hardly remember the time when i really need someone to talk and i don't find anyone around me or i need to think a bit before approaching them.

Now my family members want me to settle down in life so i said ok ,but things doesn't work out in the way i dream.
I am staying oceans away from my family in unknown place with unknown people and now i start feeling that whatever parents said was correct.In life things need to be change with the time , priorities need to decided .As we cannot carry everything together ,somewhere we need to sacrifice/ compromise .


Nowdays i see new trend in our life ,that career become more important than rather then the personal life.We keep running behind things and leaving the relations and other life things which are also more important .No one is ready to sacrifice or compromise just living a life of comparison with others .I dont know why this all disturbed me from past few weeks and now i am sure that what i need from my life "Priorities need to be changed with time , and compromises /sacrifices are the only way to lead a happy and healthy life "

What i understand from my life is that things which can be achievable again by efforts and hardwork can be compromised infront of time , as we cannot stop the time and once the correct time or age went off then we cannot take it back.
So i decided to choose family as my priority and decided to compromise with my dream to settle down the things .I am not sure that this is right or wrong decision but i just understand one thing , when parents need anything or ask anything just do it without giving a second thought as they are the only one who will never leave you either you are in good or bad situation.





1 comment: